Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Saab News and New Anime...

Sad news guys...

Cue up the ridiculously sad Sarah McLachlan Song ("I Will Remember You")...

Heard back from my car insurance company this morning, and the Saab is going to have to be totaled. So sad for my poor lil car :( I have to go in a little bit and get the rest of my things out of its trunk. (They clipped the battery wire at the site of the collision so I wasn't able to get the trunk open that day)

So, as I'm sure you guessed, I'm bummed. And now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for a car...

Small bit of good news, the insurance is going to pay almost twice what I had originally expected. (yay!) But it still won't be enough to get a decent vehicle. (Boo!) Either today or tomorrow I guess I need to go to a financial institution and figure out what sort of vehicle I could reasonably afford. (Thank goodness that I'll have the car insurance reimbursement to use as a sorts of down payment.)

By my estimations, these are cars that I will probably be able to afford:




Now would probably be a good time to mention that I am horrible at estimations...although, I did manage to correctly guess the amount of jelly beans in a jar one time...by accident. 

To sort of temper the quasi-bad news, I've started watching another amazing Anime!

Hooray for Anime!
It's really good! Hilariously funny, it follows the exploits of wizards in a magical land...where wizards exist! Check it out! It's on Netflix and CrunchyRoll...haven't checked Hulu, but I'm betting it's there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment