Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Car Replacement Saga w/ Anime Emotions (Dattebayo!)...

Know what's really, really annoying? 

When you're talking to someone about a topic that is very important, to both the talker and the listener, and the listener obviously isn't paying attention. Even worse than that, they are feigning paying attention, making it all that much clearer that really, they don't give two s***s about what is being said. 

ただ注意馬鹿を払う!



I thought that Fairy Tail's Natsu would do a pretty darn good job of demonstrating how aggravated I am right now...

(I should probably mention that this isn't how Natsu always looks...he's all fired up, Anime style!)


I understand being distracted (I am a rather distractable person my...what was I saying again?), but there's a distinct difference between being distracted and just plain having a DGAF attitude about the farce of a conversation. 
Trogdor! Burninate!!
Yep, that's Trogdor going all burninate on people who do a bad job of pretending to listen to conversations. Burninate, pretenders, burninate!!

HomestarRunner - Trogdor (Just in case you have no idea what the Trogdor is...)

KnowYourMeme - Trogdor (For those who have no idea what the Trogdor is and don't want to play the awesome Trogdor game found at the previous link...)

But yeah...if someone is actually taking the time and effort to talk to you about something important, the least you can do is attempt to listen...or do a decent job at faking it.

Elsewhere in Gotham City, I'm planning on going to see about my options for getting a car loan today. /sigh I really don't want to add another monthly expense to my already strapped budget, but I don't think I'll be able to avoid it. 
私が悪いんだ助けて
I'll be updating as the Car Replacement Saga develops...

In the meantime, is anybody looking to hire some help? I can do lots of stuff and can be lots of fun to work with!! 

   あなたが雇っている!


No comments:

Post a Comment