Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Naked Jar...

Soooo, I finally sat down to make my 'rememberlutions' jar last night. [Ugh. I must come up with another name for it...ideas?] I thought that I'd put all of my scrapbooking stickers in one place, but I must have put all of my alphabet stickers away separately...the few sheets of letters that I did find had quite the random assemblage of letters...I couldn't think of anything witty/lovely that could be written with K, J, L W, Q, Y, and Z.../shrug I'll go to Hobby Lobby and get more stickers.

For now, my jar will simply have to be naked. [Rebellious little jar, isn't it?]

I hate to cut this post short, but I've got to get ready for work...tons of it to do today. Anyone care to come to my rescue?

In case I'm not able to post again today, I wish all of you a lovely New Year's Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment