Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Chaos and dysfunction abound in my life.../shrug at least I'm used to it!

All the craziness aside, today's my brother's birthday!

My brother is an awesome guy [I don't think I can really call him an 'awesome kid' anymore...], and I know I'm blessed to have him as a sibling.

For the most part, he and I have the exact same [awesome] sense of humor and we've liked a lot of the same 'nerd' things, too...lots of video games, movies, comics, and anime...in fact, I still get the best anime recommendations from him!

So, thank you, brother, for being the awesome sibling that you are [and for enduring all those years of being stuck riding in the middle spot of the back seat and for begrudgingly agreeing to play 2 player for all of our favorite video games]...I wish you the most wonderful year!


/lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment