Friday, January 2, 2015

What's A Few Wrinkles...

So, here's what my rememberlutions jar looks like.

I realized too late that I was using the wrong sort of paper as I was using Mod Podge on the jar...I probably could have fiddled with it to get some of the creases around the edges out, but the paper was on the verge of tearing. It looks worse in the picture than it does in person [I did manage to smooth it some, but it's still not completely flat]. 

Notice that I did some slight* editing to the Jensen/Dean photo...I couldn't not put the picture on my jar. It makes me grin! [*I don't actually have a photo of him professing his love for me...but I can always pretend!] 

Who knows...I may get tired of my wrinkly-labeled jar and end up redoing the labels...or maybe I'll leave it as it is...who cares if the labels aren't perfect, I'm not either! 

I love my wrinkly-labeled jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment