Friday, January 9, 2015

From 'Blah' To 'Meh'....

Update:

I just got finished with my hair appointment...

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.


Here's the picture that I sent to show what color I'd like in my hair...

I'd originally wanted to put two colors in my hair [some caramel and some red] but I'd settled for one color after I'd talked to the lady that does my hair. [She said that she could do two colors but I got the vibe that she wasn't crazy about the idea...]

This picture shows highlights in two shades of blonde, so I opted for the lighter color. Not my favorite shade for myself, but /shrug I thought it might be time do shake things up a bit.





Ah, the lovely 'before' picture. Nothing special to see here. No makeup means that I look about 15 years old, but /shrug oh well. I just wanted to take a picture to use as a comparison.


Here's the 'after' picture. Like I said, I'm not crazy about it, but it's not the worst thing that I've had done to my hair either.


The thing that I do find bothersome, though, is that in normal lighting, the color is so subtle that it's almost non-existent.

See what I mean?

Oh well. Next time I'll just get red. It's what I really want anyway.

Aaaaand I just realized that I take a lot of pictures with that weird smirky face. I should probably fix that.






No comments:

Post a Comment