Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Stupid Neighbors And Their Stupid Moving Trucks...

Here's to hoping that I don't find some reason to write another serious topic post today!

So far, it's just been a typical Saturday for me and kiddo...we were going to go take care of some errands and see about watching a movie, but one of my super lovely neighbors has blocked my car in with their stupid moving truck.

I've been sitting with my window open, listening for any sign of commotion, thinking that I would hear whomever is moving and then nicely ask them to move their stupid truck. But it's been over an hour no and there's no sign of anyone using the truck...

I called our apartment's management office to see if they might know which number apartment is moving out today. The girl that answered the phone didn't know, but one of the maintenance guys that happens to live in my building said that the truck was very much in the way...the maintenance guy is supposed to come and see what can be done about the offending truck.

***

The guy just came and kind of poked around the truck for a minute and then left. The stupid moving truck is STILL stupidly parked in the same spot, and I still don't know who I should ask to move the stupid thing.

I seriously do not understand how people can be so inconsiderate and rude!!

Ughhhhhh.

Oh! Just had an idea!

Maybe I should hijack the stupid moving truck and use it to move all of my stuff! I could move out to somewhere that doesn't suck as much!!

/sigh...if only it were that easy.

Alright. I'm going to give it ten more minutes. Just ten. And then I'm going to go door to door and see who is the deplorable dumbass responsible for the stupid truck...

No comments:

Post a Comment