Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cozy Plaid Shirts!

Good Sunday morning to you...

Yay Cozy Shirts!
The cooler autumn weather has finally made its way down to Alabama...well...for the most part. Pretty much overnight our temperatures dropped about 20 degrees, so a good bit of people would probably say that we skipped straight over autumn into winter! [We Southerners tend to not tolerate the cold very well...most of us anyway. It just so happens that I love the colder weather!]

We have a family [kind of] get together planned for today. We're celebrating my Grandmother's 80th birthday...the lunch-thing is going to be at the church that I grew-up in [more or less]...so I had to try and find something other than my work-from-home clothing arsenal of yoga pants and t-shirts. I broke out last year's leggings and went to Old Navy and picked up the button I'm wearing in the picture. I'm pretty sure that plaid, flannel button down shirts aren't very dressy [yes, yes...I actually do know the differences of casual, business casual, formal, etc...] but I'm in love with this cozy shirt!

I blame my Supernatural binge-watching for the newly-found love of the lumberjack-chic shirts...but now I also know how cozy it would probably be to cuddle up next to Sam Winchester! [Dean doesn't rock the plaid near as often as Sam...]

Alright.

I'm off to get my church on and then muddle my way through the rest of the afternoon...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment