Monday, October 20, 2014

Mondays...Blegh...

Well, it's been quite the draining day.

What's that? Your car could use a jump?
How sad....
I started off my morning with more dead car battery excitement...luckily, I have an awesome neighbor whose daughter is in kindergarten at the same school as my son...she saw my car dilemma and offered to take my kiddo to school so that he wouldn't be tardy. [Seriously, she's awesome!] And as I've mentioned before, I've got some terrible neighbors...and the rest of my neighbors were exactly the same as before. They're just.../sigh...can't say anything nice, so I won't say anything at all.

Work-wise, it was a pretty typical Monday. Catching up on things that were leftover from last week and dealing with the influx of new orders and revisions...

The whopper was my kiddo's 'report card.' His marks didn't improve since his progress report ['marks' is technically correct, right?] In some categories, he's done worse than he did before...

Right, right...Darth Vader is awesome...
Now I know this isn't a tragedy...but I do also realize that this indicates that something needs to change otherwise he's going to think that it's perfectly fine to be the kid that doesn't pay attention in school.

So, yeah...

I'm sure it'll all be fine...it's just the getting to 'fine' that's not fun. At all.

Oh...still haven't tried the marmite or vegemite...they smell so terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment