Friday, October 17, 2014

Tumblr...

I just created an account on Tumblr...mostly because I found a few decent INFJ-themed blogs that I thought might be worth following...and partly because, well, why not.

I have no clue how to set up my profile or what to do with it once I get it personalized...

I also have no idea how to go about finding anything that I'd like to follow...[The initial set-up process had me select 5 blogs out of about 15 pre-selected ones, and apparently I'm following them now...I think.]

So, yeah...it ought to be interesting, at least. If I ever get the ball sufficiently rolling on my Tumblr account, I'll be sure to post updates and links here...for the time being, my Tumblr username is "bamapanda," look for me and add me if you'd like...

My Tumblr - bamapanda

Better yet, add me and then teach me how to use the site!

/sigh does my lack of insta-Tumblr savviness mean that I'm getting old?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to let you know that we are selling high PR Tumblr blogs.
    I think as a webmaster, you know the importance of having backlinks from high PR
    blogs. And you also know how costly it can be to have backlinks
    to this high PR blogs.

    Well I would like to inivte you and take a look at our offer.
    At very cheap price, you can have your own high PR Tumblr were you can use as backlinks to
    your site.

    If your interested, please visit: http://bit.ly/highprtumblr

    Thanks

    Here is my blog - Cheap High PR Tumblr Blogs

    ReplyDelete