Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stupid Neighbors...

I'm sure that there's some sort of perk to living in an apartment, right?

I don't have to cut any grass, there's a maintenance crew that is supposed to fix anything that may need fixing [keywords: "supposed to"], and I have a place to call home without having to jump through all of the hoops that come with buying a house.

As I've said before, I have terrible neighbors.

Run, Simba!
Terrible neighbors! Absolutely terrible!  [yes, the triple repeat ending in bold AND italicized text is absolutely necessary.]

I am convinced that my upstairs neighbors have been watching the stampede scene from the Lion King over and over and over...for hours on end, with a sub-woofer laying face down on their floor, pumping a ceaseless stream of constant wall-shaking noise into my living room...all day long.

All freaking day long!

Why would anyone want to submit Simba to that sort of punishment, all day long?!?

Is there no humanity anymore?!?

/twitch

The rumbling is still going on as I type...I can't remember, is my left eye supposed to twitch like that??

I've got about 2 more minutes of being a 'pleasant' neighbor before I...

/sigh what am I going to do about it?? Call the way helpful after-hours maintenance line?? Ugh.


I take it back.

There are no perks to living in an apartment. None.

Anyone considering doing so should promptly contact me so that you can spend 45 seconds in my bass-thumping dance club of a living room and then take me with you when you leave while screaming obscenities at my ceiling...

If anyone reads this, please send help...I'm going to lose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment