Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Balloons and Potatoes....

Yay! Balloons!
Woohoo!! My lovely little blog hit 500 views today!

Now, I have no idea if this is actually something to celebrate  (I'm sure there are tons of amateur blogs that pull over 500 views daily...), but I'm kind of excited about it!

[At this point, I'll note that about half a dozen or so of those views can be attributed to me trying to tinker with the formatting...before I realized that I could turn off the option to 'track my own page views.' Oops..]

What else is note-worthy so far about today.../ponder

Derp...
Oh! I've come to the revelation that some people have social skills that rival that of a potato. Yes, yes, I know that by knowingly choosing to have male best friends, I signed up for a lot of facepalm-inducing social interactions...but c'mon!!

Isn't it 'common sense' that most conversations, even via text message, warrant at least a tiny bit more than a 'K' response?? (I hereby submit a motion to rename that which is currently known as 'common sense' to something more fitting such as 'ultra-rare smarty smarts!')

For anonymity sake, I won't elaborate on why I feel compelled to compare one of my dearest friends to a potato...but, those that do know who I'm talking about, please do feel free to pelt him with tater tots. Frozen or thawed, doesn't matter...

Not much else new to write about...

I started doing some research on some of the private schools in my area...it's a pretty short list to look at. Especially if I start cross-referencing the private schools that are available with the private schools that I can afford...hahaha yep...that amounts to zero schools!

/shrug oh well, doesn't hurt to look, right?

You guys have a good afternoon! I'm off to sit in carpool-lane traffic and drain my cellphone battery by listening to audio books and trolling through Pinterest! Hazzah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment