Sunday, May 31, 2015

Embrace the Suck...

Hey, guys...

If you've been reading my blog, you've probably noticed that I've been posting less and less often. I wanted to apologize for this...I have every intention of maintaining this blog and posting about randomly awesome things as often as possible.

In my last post, I briefly mentioned a family crisis...unfortunately, the crisis has gotten worse rather than better. Like, 'extended hospital stay that results in the family members rotating out shifts sleeping in the waiting room' worse. I plan on posting when I can, but I think it's going to be some time before I can get back to posting [almost] daily.

But, no worries, I definitely will continue posting...

On that note, here's a Supernatural GIF. It makes me smile...and then slightly motion sick, so don't look at it for too long :/


3 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really means a lot to me ^_^

      Delete
  2. You're welcome. Also I'm a huge Supernatural fan, so please feel free to post about that. It would be nice to read another opinion on the show.

    ReplyDelete