Saturday, May 9, 2015

More Proof that Geeks/Nerds are the Best....

I've been working so much lately, I haven't had time to post anything that wasn't TV show or movie related :/

So here's a little something that I found on BuzzFeed today that I really, really wanted to share...


Ummm, I'm not even dating anyone at the moment so these aren't in the realm of possibility for me right now, but some of these were so cute that I couldn't help but be hopeful for the future... 

The link above is to the entire list. Here are a few of my favorites:



 


Aren't they cute?!

Here's to hoping that one day I'll find the other half of my delightfully nerdy heart ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

    H. L. Mencken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful [and true] quote!
    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete