Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Guess Who's Back....[KPop - Big Bang!]

Remember a few months back when I posted a good bit about K-Pop bands? [I can't decide exactly how 'K-Pop' should be written out...]
Big Bang always makes me happier!

Since then, Big Bang has remained my favorite....aaaaand, they released some new songs in the last week or so!

I'm not exactly the best at keeping up with music trends [or any trends, actually], but I somehow managed to learn about these new songs pretty much the day they were released...I think I read about it on my Instagram, of all places.

I ended up downloading all 5 of the released track that were available on iTunes...here are the music videos for the two new songs!

First is 'Loser'...
And then 'Bae Bae'....[ugh...spelling cringe]


At first, I thought I'd like 'Loser' better. Mostly because I can't get over the stupid 'word' bae. I hate it. 

But after listening to both a good number of times, I actually ended up liking the second track more. [Can I not type it out, please?]

Now, I've only watched the video for each song once, so I'm not sure if the tracks I bought are exactly the same as what's in the videos...but the ones I bought seem, well, incomplete.

There are several seconds in each song that there is accompaniment but no vocals...and I'm pretty sure it happens more than once in at least one of the songs...it gives the otherwise great songs a very unfinished sound...

But...it is new music from my favorite Korean pop band...which my daydream boyfriend happens to be a member of...sooooo, I love it! 

I've seen where Big Bang is going on tour again this year...so far, I've only found performances in Hong Kong and Singapore...I hope they decide to do a tour here in the states soon!

/swoon
Just gonna leave this picture here because...reasons.../swoon

No comments:

Post a Comment