Friday, May 1, 2015

Memes, Avengers, RDJ, Comics, and Star Wars...

/giggle
Yeah, okay...I bet Justin Timberlake hates these memes, my apologies...

But, yes, it is the first day of May...and it's also a very exciting day for Marvel fans! [Maybe not so much, if you aren't a fan of the Avengers movies...]

Avengers: Age of Ultron premiers for us non-celebrity Americans today...needless to say, the kiddo and I are ridiculously excited about the movie! He and I are huge fans of the Avengers franchise...we've seen all of the movies and own more toys and comics than we probably should.

I mean, who doesn't love superhero movies? [The kiddo and I most certainly do!] And the Avengers movies present an opportunity to see half-a-dozen of our favorite heroes at the same time! Iron Man is always going to be a favorite of mine and my kiddo is a big fan of the Hulk [with Captain America and Thor coming in as close favorites, as well]...
RDJ will always be a favorite of
mine...because...reasons...

Along with all of the Avenger-y goodness, tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day! So, look up your local comic book store [or 2nd and Charles] and see what kind of stuff they've got going on to celebrate...who knows, you may end up with some pretty cool stuff...for free!

One more thing!

Some places [my local 2nd and Charles, for one] are observing May 4th early, and hosting their activities and such on Saturday. What's the deal with May 4th?

Well...*ahem* "May the Forth" be with you!

Hehehehe...nerd stuff, for the win. Always. [See what I did there? Of course you did... /grin]

No comments:

Post a Comment