Friday, April 8, 2016

Fangirling Imminent...

Remember several months ago when I kept posting about Pentatonix? [Here's one such post, and here's another...just in case you didn't remember]

Can't Wait to See These Guys!
They're finally coming to Birmingham!!

A few months ago, I bought tickets to see them in concert...and the concert is next weekend!

[Please excuse me...fangirling all over the place right now...]

I cannot wait to see them perform in person...they're so awesome! I was listening to some of their stuff again this morning and I'm still blown away by how talented they are!

Now, I'll admit...I kind of wish I'd gotten to see them before they've gotten as 'big' as they are now. [My thought is that their performance would probably be more...ummm...authentic than it might be now...but, then again...I have been guilty of being cynical on occasion...] I'm not quite as fond of their original songs as I am of their covers...and with this tour being after the release of their latest album [which is mostly originals, I think], I'm guessing that they'll be performing more of their original work than they did on previous tours. 

/ponders

Oh well /shrug

I'm pretty darn sure that the show will be fantastic, regardless of whether they're singing originals or covers...I mean, they could sing me 'itsy bitsy spider' and I'd be thrilled!

I'll definitely be sure to let you guys know how it goes!

Aaaaand, just a small heads up to my boyfriend...I kind of sort of have this massive crush on Avi....sooooo, please excusing my drooling ahead of time...[Kidding! Well....mostly....hehehe]

No comments:

Post a Comment