Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#Twitterpated...

Soooo, there's this guy, and he's pretty incredible...

He's genuinely kind-hearted [I've seen him go seriously out of his way just to do something nice for someone else]...

He's super thoughtful [he's always finding ways to let me know that I am appreciated, loved, and wanted...which, I'll admit, is certainly a first for me!]

He's there for me. Undeniably so [I know that I can count on him to be there for me...he's not someone that I feel like I'll ever have to wonder about being around when I need him...and, sadly, that's a rare quality to find in people. Because, generally speaking, people suck!]

He's way fun to be around [I am seriously always having a blast when I'm with him! Now, please don't mistakenly think that this means that we're constantly going out and doing 'fun' stuff...I truly enjoy just being in his company...even when all we're doing is sitting together and talking...which we do quite often ^_^ ]

Truth be told, there are many, many reasons why I love my boyfriend...I could try and compile them all into one epically mushy blog post, but  I'm pretty sure I would run out of words before I could finish the post. Some things/feelings simply can't be done justice by words....well, by my words anyway....I'm definitely not a poet!

But...

I do hope that he knows all of the mushy feelings that I have for him...even if I'm not always the best at putting them into words...

Because, he's incredible. And I love him, so very much.

#twitterpated

No comments:

Post a Comment