Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Awesome Music...

Sooooo, I'm just going to start of by saying that Pentatonix show was absolutely phenomenal!!!

Mitch and Scott took this from the stage...

Their concert was, hands down, my favorite that I've ever been to! From the second that they took the stage, I was entertained and as happy as a bird with a french fry. [Which is pretty darn happy!]

Excited faces ^_^
And, as if things couldn't get any better than getting to see Pentatonix, imagine my surprise when they did get better!

How? Well...

My sister called into one of the local radio stations and ended up winning a pair of 4th row tickets! Which she then turned around and gave to me because she's awesome like that! ^_^ [And she's really not that into Pentatonix...which I don't fully understand, but it worked out really well for me!]

I mean, I still would have been thrilled to see them from the seats that I'd bought...but, 4th row?!? How awesome is that!!! At times, we were less than 50 feet away from them!

As I'd thought, they performed their original songs from the new album for the majority of the show...but they did bring back a few of their cover songs...and, of course, I aptly freaked out and went on and on about how awesome they were and how many times I'd seen that video on YouTube...

I took a few pictures and videos during the show, but I refused to spend the whole time watching the concert through my phone's camera...sooooo, I didn't end up with nearly as many pictures as you would have thought. Here are a few of them, though!










Bottom line: If Pentatonix is coming anywhere that's remotely driving distance near you...go see them!! It's a great show and you definitely wouldn't regret it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment