Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pentatonix Now, Hobbit Later...

So, I think it may have been a bit early to start reading The Hobbit to my kiddo...

Doesn't seem like he's got the attention span for full-length stories quite yet. Just a handful of pages into the book and he was already asking about the big dragon fight...I forget that children's books are tailored to a child's attention span [or lack thereof]...oh well, I'll just wait a bit longer before I try to start the book again...

Switching topics:

I'm still obsessing over Pentatonix! Love their stuff!


Here's their official video for their cover of Ariana Grande's 'Problem.' These guys are pretty much musical wizards...they must be! I can't think of any other explanation for how they are able to take a 'hit pop song' that is barely tolerable on the ears and then turn it into something amazing! [They actually do it quite often...give their videos on YouTube a look over...you'll see what I'm talking about....]

They're all fantastic singers, but I must admit that I've picked a favorite...care to guess? [If you've known me long enough, you'd know that I have a weakness for all things bass!]

Yep. Their absolutely astounding bass singer Avi is definitely my favorite! Especially in this video...0:23 and 2:13 are just ridiculous...haha, yeah...I'll just leave it there. Can't have my blog headed to those NSFW waters...

...yeah, I'm not even going to pretend that I've got anything else to post about. I just wanted to post the video. And write about Avi. Yep. That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment