Thursday, February 18, 2016

Deadpool...Go See It!

Good morning, guys...


So, how many of you went to see the Deadpool movie when it came out last weekend? [I hope you did...it was fantastic!!]

The boyfriend and I went to go see it this past Saturday...if you haven't seen it yet, then you should definitely solidify some plans to do so, ASAP! I'd say that this movie ranks up in my Top 5 favorite comic book movies...aaaaand, I like a lot of comic book movies...so, it's kind of a big deal...[okay, okay...I know my opinion means nothing to most people...but just go see the movie, alright?!]

But, just in case you haven't already heard...or for some reason you don't know much about Deadpool's character...this is not a 'hero' movie that you should be taking your small children to see. Not at all! There's raunchy humor, violence & gore, and boobies. Soooo, yeah...don't bring the little ones.

I'd like to write more about the movie and truly nerd out over the things that I loved about it...but I'm going to refrain! The movie is that good! Go see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment