Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Walker Stalker Con - Atlanta 2014

I was looking through Groupon not too long ago, not really looking for anything in particular, and I stumbled across something amazing!


I had no idea this was even a thing! It's a convention that's dedicated to all things zombie, especially AMC's show The Walking Dead! 


Above is a very small portion of the ridiculously impressive guest list for the event. Did I mention that the list is ridiculously impressive? Because it is!! Click on the link and check it out! Do it!

In addition to the Walking Dead stars that are scheduled to appear, there's more! Game of Thrones fans, do you recognize this guy? 
  Jason Momoa, known by the GoT fandom as Khal Drogo, is also going to be there!

Still not enticing enough? Okay, here's something for the Vampire Diaries fans...


Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are going to be there, too!

And seriously, ladies, you KNOW you'd go just to see Ian...

Ok, I know I would!



One of the Walking Dead authors is going to be there, two of the make-up artists from the SyFy series Face Off are going to be there...so much awesome!

It's in October, so that leaves a good bit of time to get a trip planned. Someone go with me to this awesomefest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment