Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TV Shows and T-Shirts...

Had a ton of work to do yesterday (if my last post seems a bit scattered, its because I was writing the post a few minutes at a time to give my brain a break from melting...). Working late took up all of my gaming/Netflix/Hulu time so I still have no idea how Beyond: Two Souls ends. Boo, work, boo.

Though, I did end up watching a few shows on the National Geographic channel that were pretty good and definitely worth checking out. 

First is Going Deep. As far as I can tell, this show is on it's first season, but I think it's a great concept! The host, David Rees, explores some of the things that people do on a daily basis without giving it a second's thought. He looks at some of the science involved in carrying out those tasks and it makes you reconsider how simple "simple" things really are. Plus, he's sarcastic and a lot of the times awkward...so, yeah, I feel like he and I would be great friends in real life. Anyone know how to make that happen? (Link to the show's page below. Check it out!)
Another show that I'm a big fan of is Brain Games. Lots of optical illusions, lots of science-y explanations for brain stuff, and lots of "hey! you can try this at home!" stuff. This show has been around longer than Going Deep, so I'm pretty sure most people have at least heard of it even if they've never watched it. Again, link to the show's page. 

Alright, jumping topics now.

Found this little gem while scrolling through Pinterest yesterday:
Wonder if I'd get a discount if I ordered seven of these...
The shirt is made by a start-up company...I read their "About Us" info on their website, but I can't remember much about the company itself. (Okay, not sure if the first-waking-up bleary-eyed staring at my phone really counts as reading...) But I approve of their shirts. Would anyone like to donate to the "Tammy Needs This Awesome Shirt" fund? [ Buy Me! ] Just in case you wanna check out their other awesome shirts, too.

ThugLifeShirts

An appraiser's work is never done...and I've still got tons to do. Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment