Thursday, July 24, 2014

Buddy Needed!

A few weeks back I discovered this place:

Doesn't It Look Awesome?!?
Here's the website: First Avenue Rocks

It's this giant indoor playground of rock climbing-type stuff! I checked out their site, and they sell passes to climb by the day. So, you could go climbing in the morning, take a break for lunch, and then come back that afternoon, too! As an added bonus, I got an email from Groupon offering a discount on their already amazing day passes AND climbing shoe rental.

So here's the deal: the Groupon deal is for day passes for two people. I haven't checked to see if it was something that I might be able to split up and use on two different days, but in the event that it isn't possible to do so, I need someone to go with me! 

Any takers?? Come on. You know it looks like an amazing time! 

But seriously, if anyone might like to go, send me an email!! 

(Seriously! I mean, I will go alone if I have to...but I don't really want to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment