Friday, January 29, 2016

Struggle Bus Morning...

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately...I'm hoping that the medicine I bought this morning to throw at this sinus/allergy mess works well enough for me to feel like a functioning human today.

In addition to being literally sick, I've been struggling to keep my mercurial personality in check today...[I know that this isn't a personality classification that I talk about very much...but it's a classification that I learned about while I was in college, shadowing a doctor who was rather fond of personality typing...here's a little bit of info on it, sorry that it isn't very detailed]

I'm also trying not to take the passive-aggressive road, this morning...though, I'll admit, I'm not doing too great of a job of that thus far. :/

Sooooo, all-in-all....I think it's safe to say that I'm definitely on the struggle bus this morning...yayyyyyy.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment