Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Few Of My Favorite Things....[Hint: It's Anime!]

Okay, so let me begin this post by throwing out the necessary disclaimer: 

I do not own any of these images. None of them are mine or my original work. I found these on Pinterest...if you'd like, you can visit my 'Anime' Pinterest board to see where the pins originated from...some of them give credit to the artist, but not all. Okay, I hope that's sufficient...disclaimer finished.

Today, I've been feeling a bit 'meh.' 

What makes me feel better when I feel a bit, 'meh'? Anime, anime, and more anime!

I'm currently at work, which isn't exactly conducive for anime watching...so I'm posting these pictures as an attempt to make me feel better...

Is it working yet?

Young Kakashi and Naruto - Naruto

Young Kushina and Minato - Naruto

Kushina - Naruto

Maou/Satan - Devil is a Part-Timer

Young Naruto - Naruto

Natsu - Fairy Tail

Pokeballs - Pokemon

Sailor Moon and Luna - Sailor Moon

Young, maskless Kakashi - Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment