Friday, February 6, 2015

I'm Still Here!

Hey guys!

It gets better...right? Right?!?
Seems that I've managed to take yet another unplanned hiatus from blogging...my apologies, and I hope that the last week has treated you well...

I survived yet another week's worth of an overwhelming workload.

I'll be the first to agree that it's better to be busy than bored...but being swamped for three weeks is ridiculous! As of now, I haven't been told that I need to work through the weekend...but I wouldn't be surprised if that changed. [Here's to hoping that it doesn't!]

Unfortunately, I don't have anything terribly exciting to post about at the moment.

/Squee!
When I haven't been glued to my work computer, I've been
catching up on the latest few episodes on Arrow and Supernatural...when I'm not watching either of those, I've found myself re-watching some episodes of Ouran...I don't usually go back and re-watch an anime once I've finished it, but I really like this one. I think that a big portion of it's appeal is that it's a funny anime rather than a dramatic or action-y one....most of the others that I've watched revolve around battles or missions of some sort...I like that there isn't some complicated story line to keep up with Ouran [well...aside from the gender-confusion around Haruhi, that is].

So, it seems that Ouran is going to be my go-to anime for a feel-good, relaxing evening...at least until I find another one that I like as much as I like Ouran...

/sigh

I've got some stuff to take care of [I've been procrastinating for far too long]...will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment