Friday, April 24, 2015

Loot Crate, Atonement, Classic Books, and More!

Just a few, quick updates:

- Been way overwhelmed with work this week...me no likey :(

- Serving as a transportation shuttle to a hospital that's almost an hour away is exhausting!

- I pulled a literal all-nighter earlier this week...my body is still punishing me for it...

- I've entered back into the 'hate' phase of my love/hate relationship with eBay.

- No longer obsessed with My Little Pony collecting...it was shorter lived that I anticipated...

- This month's Loot Crate was amazing!

- I watched the movie Atonement for the first time...so good! Also, where has Jame McAvoy been all my life?

- I've got to decide if I want to renew my lease...I have no idea what I'm going to do...

- Somehow, I've managed to lose some weight over the last month...now, I'm at that pesky stage where I'm between pant sizes...it's also a love/hate situation.

- I've been actively working to stave off an oncoming bout of depression...so far, so good, but today has left me far less optimistic...

- I've changed the way I put on eyeliner...I'm trying out winged tight-lining...not sure if it's worth the extra time and aggravation...

- I need to make friends. But I hate meeting new people. It's a vicious cycle.

- Started reading George Orwell's 1984...I'm impressed with how much I actually enjoy it...yay books!

- I miss having time to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment