Monday, February 16, 2015

Love Me Some Videos...

Hey, guys!

Happy Monday/President's Day! I hope you all are having a good holiday and hopefully don't have to work today...

Me?

I'm sitting here at my work desk...waiting on a conference call to start. Super fun, right?

In lieu of typing up a full post [I don't actually have the time right this moment], I'm posting a few awesome videos...

The first one is the Missy Elliot tribute video that Alyson Stoner posted last week. [She was one of the girls that danced in a few of Missy's music videos. She also did a ton of Disney Channel stuff] She was a great dancer back then, and she still is!


Next, I'm posting a video of Pentatonix performing Maroon 5's 'Payphone.' I love it! These madly talented performers won a Grammy for their 'Daft Punk Medley.' Genuinely happy for these guys!!


Here's the trailer for this week's episode of Arrow...
It looks like it's going to be fairly good one [though, I'll admit that I'm biased...I love the show]. I'm still not crazy about the Oliver/Felicity situation...here's to hoping that's resolved before the end of the season....Have I mentioned that I'm not a big fan of watching new episodes on a weekly basis? Netflix binge-watching really takes care of the whole 'what happens next' anxiety...just saying...
 


Okay, disclaimer for this one: I haven't actually watched this video before adding this to this post. But, I love this video game...soooo. Yep. Posting this video so I can watch it later!




Alrighty...

Hope you enjoy the videos! Will post again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment