Monday, August 17, 2015

Sheets, Shows, and Shirt Folding...

/Sigh

No time for a full post today...so, how about another 'thinking points' post?

- In my opinion, the Sims 4 isn't really worth the money [or the internet connection that's required for installation!]. Sure, the graphics are better and there are new aspects that have been introduced to make the gameplay a little smoother...but it's pretty much the same as all of its predecessors. Though, I guess I didn't really expect otherwise.

- Are any of you familiar with the Whisper app? There are some...umm...interesting people on there, for sure.

- My sister has gotten me hooked on Gossip Girl. So...much...drama! [And fantastic clothes!]

- My kiddo seems to be having some anxiety about his new school...he's such a precious cinnamon bun and it breaks my heart for me to hear him say that he doesn't have any friends. School hasn't even been in for a full week yet, though. So, I'm hoping things get better for him within a day or two.

- Some people just don't know how to let things go. Very annoying.

- I bought some 'grown up' sheets over the weekend. I'd laughed at the thought of actually considering a thread count before buying sheets...but now I see the error of my ways! My new sheets are the best sheets ever!!!! They're seriously comfy! Here's looking at you, Egyptian cotton!

- Last week, I played through the latest chapter of TellTale's Game of Thrones. I'm distraught at some
of the decisions that the game forced me to make...why, TellTale? Why?!?

- I've been reading "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo...I'm beyond ready to clear all of the junk and unnecessary clutter out of my life! I'm about halfway finished with her book and I'm dying to go ahead and get started implementing her genius methods...but I know I should finish reading it first so that the clearing-out doesn't end up being a half-hearted venture. Whenever you guys get a minute though, you should look-up her suggested technique for folding shirts...this lady is a genius!

Okey dokey...I apologize for the randomness of this quasi-post, but it's all I've got for now. Will post again soon!

Leaving this video here because "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton" is stuck in my head...and I always find myself humming it while shopping for sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment