Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Always Read The Fine Print...

Hey, guys!

I'm going to try and get in the habit of posting more often...unfortunately, I still don't have internet at my new place, so that makes things a touch more complicated.

Soooo, I've got about 4 minutes to write out a quick post...here we go!

In an attempt to make my internet-less existence more entertaining, I purchased the latest rendition of the Sims game, Sims 4. Well...turns out that the purchase was in vain...


Do you see the teeny-tiny white writing next to the 'PC DVD-ROM' label? It reads 'internet connection required for installation.' And the writing is so discreet that I managed to miss it while in the store.

So, yeah. 

Buying the game didn't work out. At all. Any tips for a bored chick?

No comments:

Post a Comment