Friday, August 21, 2015

So, About That Dream...

So, do you remember the post about my dream?

Here's something weird...

A couple of days after that, my sister ran into the guy that I dreamt about...and his wife and kid.

While not impossible, the likelihood of running into them while randomly shopping for homegoods is rather low...you see, they live with his parents in the small town next to the small town where we went to high school. Said small towns are about an hour or so away from where he lives now...so, instances when we run into people we know from 'back home' are pretty rare.

Sooooo, yeah. It was a little bit eerie considering that I'd just randomly dreamt about him...

To think, I'd almost went to the store with my sister...and I'd have run into him, too! [Nope, nope, nope, nope....!]

And, NOPE!! Byes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment