Monday, December 14, 2015

Still Here...

Hi!!

I know it's been far too long since my last post, so I thought I should put together a short one just in case anyone was starting to worry about me...

Yay, tree...
It seems rather crazy to me that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away...it probably doesn't help that the weather in Alabama has been anything but wintry. I mean, I wore shorts and t-shirts this weekend...and not just because I'm an extremely hot-natured mutant! It was in the upper 70's! [Which is plain unacceptable, in my opinion. Someone please contact the polar vortex and have it redirected back towards Alabama...clearly, Alabama's forgotten that it's supposed to be cold outside during winter.]

I finally put up my Christmas tree this past week...

Please overlook the pink ornaments on the tree. Pink is my sister's favorite color...and since we're living together this year, I thought it would be nice if we had a tree that everyone liked [or at least a tree that everyone liked some aspect of...] So....yeah. Pink and blue this year. Yayyyyy...

Let's see, what else...

I've been having to do a ton of classes for appraisal stuff...it's the bane of my existence. Sooooo, there's that. [If anyone would be willing to help me out in the employment department so that I can stop doing appraisals, I'd be so so so incredibly grateful! Just saying...]
Life goal: be as pretty as this bunny, one day

Oh! I'm still seeing the guy that I'd mentioned in a previous post [which has since been deleted as an attempt to save myself some embarrassment...] and things are pretty darn great ^_^  Yeaaaah, I'm pretty happy with things right now...[sorry, can't think straight right now...too busy being twitterpated...] I'd love to write more about him, but I don't want to jinx anything...

Ummm....anything else??

Oh!

I saw this video the other day and I have to share it!


It's 'Daddy' by PSY [the same guy that did Gangnam Style a few years back...]

The song is catchy, the video is hilarious, and it'll be the best/worst thing you'll see all day! Yep. 

Now that I've started typing, I've thought of quite a few things I need to post about...look for more posts coming soon...hopefully before the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment