Monday, October 12, 2015

Fe vs Fi [More INFJ vs INFP]

So, I'm still researching the differences between INFJ and INFP...

Turns out, the -J and -P functions are quite polar...its far more than being more judging vs more perceiving...swapping out the -J and -P drastically changes which functions a person primarily uses and the way that functions are prioritized...[Explaining this will require me brushing up on the introverted/extraverted aspects of personality functions...I've found a few good sources for info, now I'm just working my way through it all...]

That being said...while I do think it could be entirely possible for a person to be 'borderline' between two [or more] MBTI types, I'm not sure how likely it would be that a person could truly be borderline INFJ/INFP...the two types are simply too different!

I found this video a couple of months ago...I think it does really good job of illustrating the difference between a person who is Fi [Introverted feeling - found in INFPs] and someone who is Fe [Extraverted feeling - found in INFJs].


The video is a little bit long [almost 7 minutes], but entirely worth the watch...in my opinion, anyway...The video is pretty self-explanatory. There's bits of text in it that explain which behaviors you should be taking note of as classing INFP or INFJ.

After watching the video, I've got to say that I still feel pretty confident that my MBTI type is INFJ...but, I will keep looking into this. You know...for science!!

No comments:

Post a Comment