Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tiddly Bits...

Hey, hey, hey!

Who's up for some more thinking bits?!

- I've come to realize that I'll probably never stop watching cartoons. Aaaaand, I'm perfectly okay with it /grin

- I need to learn how to speak my mind a bit more freely. I've been bottling up things...and that's never good

- Listening to talk radio feels like a much more gratifying way to spend my driving time than listening to music...not that I'll ever completely cut music out of my drives, I just feel like I might actually learn something rather than just pass the time

- Heat + humidity = the worst combination possible

- Is it possible to somehow read books, watch movies, catch up on tv series, and play video games at the same time? I want to do all of these things. At once.

- I think that we need more stationery shops. I miss the ones like they had in Korea...everything was so cute! They even had scented pencil leads!

- Flying insects with stingers are the bane of my existence...they're right up there with everything that lives in the ocean.

- 'Shark Week' is a terrible, terrible week's worth of programming...I mean, have you ever seen a Megamouth shark? No? Google it real quick and you'll see why I'm cringing! [I'm sorry!]

No comments:

Post a Comment