Thursday, June 23, 2016

More Videos!!

Hey guys!!

If you happen to remember, in my previous post I'd mentioned that the boyfriend and I were going to put together a little 'introduction' video for our new YouTube channel....

Well, we made said video and uploaded it last night!

It's not super long, but it quickly goes over what sort of videos to expect on our channel.

Bonus: if you've been a reader of my blog and ever wondered what me and my boyfriend looked/sounded like, now you'll know!

It's a brand new channel, so there isn't a ton of content uploaded yet...but I'm sure we'll be adding more videos soon! I've got a couple of my boyfriend reacting to various 'big' Game of Thrones scenes that I plan to upload by the end of the week...

So, yeah...

Please do check us out and if you like the video and think you'll like the sort of stuff that we'll post, please subscribe!



P.S. - Isn't my boyfriend just the cutest?!? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment