Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I Rule Hyrule!

Soooo, I should probably apologize for yesterday's post.

/siggggghhhhhh....I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from writing a non-descript, vague rant post...everyone knows those are the worst...well...after liberal support posts, that is. Bazinga!

Glad to get that out of the way...

If didn't have any reason to use GoogleMaps this past Friday, then you missed out on one of the coolest Easter Eggs of all time. Of. All. Time!

Behold!
It's so cute!
Last Friday [3/4/16 for those reading this post significantly later than the post-date...], the GoogleMaps guy was dressed up as Link! 

As any good nerd would, I completely exploded with excitement when I noticed that my little desktop companion was replaced by a tiny duplicate of my favorite rpg hero...no, for real...things got loud. /chuckle

Anyway...

Google did this to commemorate the release of the Twilight Princess, remastered for the WiiU! [Super awesome move, Google!] 

Which, because I can't help myself...

Do take note of the awesome
quilt...thank you, HoneyBear <3
I bought myself a copy of on Saturday!!

It came in this really cool bundle-box with a Wolf Link Amiibo...not sure if that was some special thing that Target was doing or if all copies came like that...

Sooooo, who wants to help me play this game? Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment